We will be holding our AGM on Thursday 14th September 2017 at 7.30pm in the Multi Cultural Centre and invite all members to attend.
The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Minutes of 2016 AGM
2. Annual Reports from Chair, Secretary & Treasurer
3. Election of Constituency Officers for 2017-18
- Chair, (see link above)
- Vice Chair (1),
- Vice Chair Membership, (see link above)
- Secretary, (see link above)
- Treasurer, (see link above)
- Disability Officer, (see link above)
- Women’s Officer, (see link above)
- LGBT Officer, (see link above)
- Youth Officer,
- Trades Union Liason Officer,
- Press Liaison,
- Website and Digital Management
4. Election of Executive Committee for 2017-18
5. Election of County Party Delegates for 2017-18
6. Election of Auditors for 2017-18
1. Minutes of previous meeting
2. Election of Officers
- Vice Chair (1)
If anyone is interested in standing for any of the above or would like further information please reply to this email. Our current treasurer Martin Able will be standing down, so a volunteer here is urgently needed. Martin will of course help the new officer settle in to the role.
The AGMs will be followed by a discussion on our future direction in terms of organisation, and campaigning. I look forward to seeing you there.
Chair Aylesbury Labour
All Aylesbury Labour Party Members are encouraged to attend the AGM.
If you intend to come please RSVP, so that we can accommodate everyone who wishes to come.
Please note that to attend you must be a Labour Party member, and your affiliated CLP must be Aylesbury, you can confirm this information on your Labour membership card.
If you are not affiliated to Aylesbury CLP, but would still like, to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an invitation.